Saturday, January 29, 2011

Best Man Ever!

How long does it take to return a movie and grab a gallon of milk?  This is usually what I am thinking when I send Scott and Dallin out to run some errands or I start worrying that something has happened and keep checking my phone to see if they called when they are gone for a long time. 

Then I remember that I have the best husband ever who knows that I am getting sick, and that I had a HORRIBLE day.  And also he knows that being pregnant with a two year old isn't always easy.  So as I get to cook dinner in a quiet house I am grateful to have a wonderful husband who knows when mommy just needs a break and doesn't mind spending a little time with Dallin out of the house after he gets home from work.  

I love you Scott!!  Thanks for the break!! 

No comments: