Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Baby Announcement!!

We do have more news to share at the beginning of this new year.  We are expecting baby #2 the first week of May!!  Some of you may have already heard the news, but I know not all of you are on facebook regularly and wanted to make an official announcement on our family blog.  

I am 24 weeks pregnant and we found out over the holidays that we are having a GIRL!!  We are excited to be welcoming a new baby into our family.  I am excited to shop for pink outfits and frilly dresses, but at the same time I am nervous to have a girl.  Raising boys and girls are different, but I am excited to have one of each in our little family. 

Dallin is beginning to understand what is going on as he has been watching my belly grow.  He loves to rub or kiss my belly while repeating over and over,"baby" "baby" "baby".  Here are some pictures of the ultrasound.  I love the first one with her hand up by her head.
 

7 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Congratulations! I just had a feeling you would be announcing soon! So happy for you and your family.

Nelson Family said...

Congrats! Girls are fun, and she'll have a big brother to look out for her.

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Soo exciting!! Little girls are so fun! And I know that Dallin will be adorable with her (all protective and stuff). How sweet! Yay!! Congrats!!

Nikki said...

Congrats!! Girls are the best! But I am a little bias.

Michaela said...

Yaaaayyyy! Congratulations! We're really excited for you guys! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun shopping for all the cute fun girlie stuff!!

Distance Education said...

see surprises here and share and comment http://jobs-everyone.blogspot.com

Britni Jean said...

hooray for baby girls!! we are having a baby in may too, but a boy this time!