Friday, September 16, 2011

Blissful Morning

I just thought I would share how my morning started today...

Daphnee woke up to eat at 8 a.m (she doesn't wake up to eat at night).  I finished feeding her and changing her diaper by 8:30 and was expecting to see Dallin walk into my room at his usual time, but no Dallin.  Because I love my sleep and am not really a morning person I took advantage of laying back in my bed with Daphnee.  We played together (she smiled, grabbed my face, played with my fingers, and made noises) for 45 minutes.  She started to get a little fussy so I swaddled her back up at 9:15 and she and I were able to doze back off til Dallin finally made his appearance at 9:45. 

We left Daphnee in bed (where she is still sleeping almost 3 hours later) and he and I came downstairs to eat some biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  I know that is a complete waste of a morning to most moms and other hard working people, but it was absolutely heaven for me because it never happens.  What a great start to my day!!!

Scott came home for lunch and made the comment, "you must have had a good morning because you are in a good mood."  Haha.  I love that guy!

Just had to add a picture of my adorable kids!!  I love being a mom to them!!

No comments: