Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower

My baby shower was on Saturday, and I can definitely say that I am feeling a little better about our new baby girl coming in a few weeks.  Scott was surprised when I brought everything home, especially that everything was PINK!!  Everything from onesies to tutus to a new bouncy seat.  This is just a glimpse of  what I brought home from the shower.

We had such a fun time playing games to try and come up with a name for the baby plus the food and company was the best!!!  It was nice that my mom was able to come for a visit and be here for it and Scott and Dallin really enjoyed their guys day.  I want to give a huge thanks to Sara, Amanda and Bunni who hosted and helped with my shower.  They are the greatest, and I am so grateful that they made it such a special day to celebrate our little one on the way. 

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Oh wow look at all that great stuff! How fun! Did you have any luck with the naming game? You can send some good ideas my way :)

Kelly Spence said...

I don't think I knew you were having a girl. They are SO fun. Enjoy! And good luck with labor and delivery.