Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dallin's 5th Birthday

I'm not usually this behind on birthday posts, but I'm so behind on our blog it isn't even funny anymore.  I did want to share some shots from Dallin's LEGO Party!!  We only had time to shoot a few of him before the party.  He had 3 friends come and they had a blast playing and eating cake and ice cream of course.  
It has kind of become a tradition for me to make Dallin's cake and we had fun coming up with other fun ideas that incorporated the theme.  Over all it was a huge success and it was nice to keep it simple.   




I am so thrilled that I get to spend another year with this little guy before he starts school.  He is so helpful and sweet when he's not terrorizing his little sister.  His favorite phrase is "You're the best mom ever!!" and it melts my heart everytime he says it. 
We love you Dallin!!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Jordan- Happy Birthday Dallin!!

Carrie & the Boys said...

happy birthday, dallin.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!

What a great party and treats!!!!
What a sweet little guy!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com