Saturday, July 13, 2013

Brother's Wedding in Utah

The last weekend in June we went to Utah for my brother's wedding.  He was married in the Provo LDS Temple on Saturday the 29th.  It was a fun filled weekend with a pool party to get to know my sister in law's family on Thursday, girls lunch on Friday and a whole day of wedding festivities on Saturday.  Most of my family made the trip from AR to UT and it was wonderful to see them again!!

Here are all the cousins outside waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple. 

My sisters and I outside the temple.  

Another sister shot at the reception.

 Family shot at the reception.

 The bride with all the neices.

Not sure if I downloaded all the pictures yet or not, but we sure had a fun trip.  The kids and I got to stay with my family in UT for a few more days after the wedding.  I'll post some temple square pictures another day.    

1 comment:

Michaela said...

It's always fun to get together with family, especially for weddings! Congrats to your brother! Wow, that is a lot of nieces!! :)