Friday, December 23, 2011

Daphnee's New Things

Daphnee is doing really well.  As usual her doctor was pleased with how happy and healthy she is.  We can't get a height and weight with the cast on, but I can tell she is growing. 

We started her on rice cereal and food a couple months ago, and she eats great as long as she is in the mood for it. 
She jabbers all the time.  And this week she said "mama."  I know she doesn't know its me, but she is learning to make new sounds.  It's more like, "mamamamamama" over and over again. 

She also started clapping.  She's not exactly sure what she is doing with her hands, but she gets excited because she knows it something new.  It's so fun to watch her learn. 
I'm so excited for Daphnee's first Christmas this year.  I know she doesn't understand like Dallin, but I'm sure she will be able to tackle the wrapping paper pretty good since she is 5 months older than Dallin was at his first Christmas.  We already had a test run when I was wrapping presents with Daphnee on my bed haha!!
It finally snowed this week, so we will have a white Christmas after all!  Scott is super happy about that. 

No comments: