Thursday, August 11, 2011

Four Years and Counting...

Scott and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary today.  We took the kids to the lake then came home and cleaned up.  Scott cooked us a scrumptious surf and turf dinner with grilled steak, shrimp, asparagus and mashed potatoes.  He has become quite the grill master since we have been married. 

I am proud to say that we have been happily married for four years and have two beautiful children.  I didn't know it was possible then, but I am more in love with Scott now and know our love will continue to grow. 

Happy Anniversary Babe!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Aimee and Scott, I didn't realize your anniversary was the day after mine!

Was reading your post about the baby tooting when you nursed her, I had the same trouble with Greg. He was in such pain from colic when I nursed him that I had to put him on formula. Hope everything works out well with the new harness and you can forego the surgery.

Michaela said...

Yay, happy anniversary! 4 years, wow, it's gone fast! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! :)