Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthdays

Scott and I both celebrated our birthdays these past couple of weeks.  Scott's is at the end of March and mine at the beginning of April with only 2 weeks separating them (and Dallin's half birthday splitting the middle of the 2 weeks) so for some reason I always remember that too.  Our lives have been crazy and a little stressful lately (story to come soon) but we still wanted to do something simple for our birthdays this year. 

We were visiting my family over Scott's birthday and we were visiting Scott's family over my birthday which was kind of funny.  We took each other out to dinner/lunch while family members watched Dallin and then had cake and ice cream with family.  We didn't really exchange gifts this year but dinner and cake is about all the excitement I could handle with everything else going on at this time and being due in just a few weeks. 

Hoping to post some more belly pictures soon.

No comments: