Monday, December 13, 2010

December Update

Half the month is already gone so I thought it was time for a post. It definitely has felt like winter. It's been cold and it snowed here on Saturday night. It didn't snow much just enough to make everything white for December. And the snow is still on the ground because it hasn't warmed up.
I've been baking yummy goodies and Scott loves to build fires in our fireplace. Dallin thinks everytime I have my camera or phone out that he has to have his picture taken in front of the fireplace. He will run over and sit on the bricks until we take his picture. So cute!!

We had our Ward Christmas Program on Saturday that we helped plan. Scott sang a solo of "O Holy Night" and did a fantastic job, but we all know he has an amazing voice! We were released from the activities committee since they will no longer have them at church and we got new callings on Sunday. Scott is the new Assistant Ward Mission Leader and I am a Ward Missionary, so we will still be working together in our callings.

4 comments:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

How ironic...I was on the activities committee as well and just got released of course too. Our Christmas Program was our last big event to plan. New callings are always fun though; something different for a change. Dallin is getting so big! I love the updated pictures, keep them coming!! P.S. I'm very jealous over your fireplace :/

Jordan said...

So is scott dressing up as santa this year. I am thinking about it but i don't want him as my competition if macy's santa get's wasted and falls off the slay. Get back to me soon...if he wants to be one of my elfs i'll see what i can do, but no promises.

Jordan said...

ok ok scott can definately be my lead .. no cheif elf. Merry christmas.

(my word allow me to post was chrounbo, its like rambo but from ukrain if thats how you spell ukrain and it's finals week and i'm already done and its monday)

Eric and Hannah said...

Dallin is such a cutie!
I didn't know Scott can sing. I wanna hear!