Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Video Post

I thought I would let everyone know we are still doing great just not a whole lot to say. The summer is winding down and school will be starting for Scott soon. He has been working A LOT during his school break so we only see him in the evenings just before Dallin's bedtime. We try and do something fun on the weekends.

Dallin has two top teeth now, and has been sick for the last couple of days on top of teething. I hope the worst is behind us now. I have to say Scott has been super Daddy at night helping with Dallin so I can sleep. Our ltttle man will be turning one this month, and I am super excited to plan his birthday party!

Dallin loves the park and has a new love of swinging. Hope you enjoy this video!

1 comment:

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

Dalling seems to love any kind of a rush that will make his hair blow through the air. lol such a cute little kid.