Friday, September 11, 2009

Dallin's Hair

We have been wanting to get Dallin's hair cut for awhile now because it was just getting out of control. I took some pictures at bath time before we cut it so you could see how long it was, and he was being very smiley for the camera that day. The second picture is my favorite with his crazy hair!!



Here is a fun video Scott recorded while I was playing with Dallin's hair in the bath.


Dallin was perfect while getting his hair cut. He just sat in the chair and played with the water bottle. Candace said he was the easiest hair cut she had ever cut on a baby that age.


I think he looks so grown up now and he still has his curls on top. Here is what it looks like now.


4 comments:

Jordan said...

Man that is one cool kid you guys have. Calin is going to be lucky he has such a cool friend. His new dew looks like a Hollywood star's dew. I can't wait for calin's hair to get long enough for us to play with it.

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

What a stud muffin!! :)

dbcall said...

What a cute little guy! You need to give me your email so I can add you to my authorized list of people on my blog.

Nelson Family said...

I love his hair! Maybe someday Kennady will get curly hair... Anyways, I need to get your address, just e-mail it to me ben.kortney@gmail.com