Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1 Year Anniversary!!

Scott and I celebrated our first year of marriage on the 11th of this month. The great part was that we actually celebrated it all week. We made a quick trip to Utah on our actual anniversary and we ate at the new Tucano's in Salt Lake. I absolutely love that restaurant. He also took me to Sizzler the next day so I could eat the yummy endless shrimp platter because I had been craving seafood.
Then we went shopping for baby stuff. It was so much fun watching Scott pick out baby clothes. We also purchased a cart seat, stroller, and a pack n' play. They almost didn't fit in our little car to get them home.
We were already planning a trip to Logan that weekend to visit family, but Scott surprised me with beautiful flowers a detour stop in Pocatello on the way. We stayed at a nice hotel and were able to enjoy another few days away from home. It was a great week!!!


This is how Scott likes to relax. :)

No comments: