Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

We want to wish our mothers and all the mothers that we know a Happy Mothers Day!! We hope today is a special day for all of you. For Mothers Day, I was given a huge bouquet of orange roses and daisys from Scott. They were absolutely gorgeous, and I almost didn't have a vase that was big enough to hold them all. He also made me breakfast which was a great treat, and did the most amazing B-B-Q pork chops, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies for dinner. Then he cleaned the whole kitchen. He's pretty much my hero. Scott and I are also celebrating our 9 month anniversary today, so its kind of like a double holiday for us! The picture isn't the greatest because it is just from my phone. Hopefully, we will be able to get our camera working again soon.

3 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

Hi Aimee!! I found your blog from facebook. :) Those flowers are beautiful!! It sounds like you had a great day! And how exciting about your baby!!!!!! Feel free to check out our blog too if you would like!!!

http://lcjljensen.blogspot.com

Jenny (and Logan) Jensen

Kellee Smith said...

What a good husband. You will have to ask Dan about all of the amazing things he did for me...

Smith Family said...

What did Dan do, Kellee??