Thursday, November 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

I couldn't wait for Halloween this year, and I kept trying to figure out why I was so excited.  Then, I remembered that last year Daphnee was in her cast from October to the first part of January.  We didn't really do much celebrating or travel anywhere for any of the holidays. 

After Halloween we get to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, which is my favorite time of year!!  I'm so excited this year for all the holidays!!!!!!!!! 

It wasn't easy getting pictures taken.  This was my second attempt and it didn't go so well. 

We waited til after nap time and finally got some cute shots of the kids.  Daphnee wouldn't sit still, so Dallin offered kisses so she would stay long enough for me to snap a picture. 


We had to use the pumpkins to keep Daphnee sitting still (well kind of still). 


And now for the costumes.  Our cute lady bug and Jake the pirate from the Disney cartoon. 



We started off at the Trunk-or-Treat at church and then we went to a neighborhood to do some door knocking.  Dallin had so much fun, and would ring the door bell and say Trick-or-Treat all by himself.  We hope you all had a great Halloween!!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Those were great pictures Aimee! I wish we would have been up there so calin and dallin could have been jake together!! They would have taken over the town. Happy halloween

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Cute cute photos!! Your kids are adorable (even when crying) what a cute little girl!!

Michaela said...

So cute! My first few attempts at pictures didn't go so well either. But you got some cute ones after nap time!! Daphnee totally should have been minnie mouse though. Even though we weren't there with you guys, that would have been so cute to have them be the same things :)