Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

We had some family come visit this past weekend.  Scott's brother Brian, his wife Caitlyn and daughter Brooklyn came and stayed with us for a few days.  We had a fun visit and were glad they were able to come. 
On Saturday, we met up with our friends Jordan and Michaela and their kids Calin and Capri for an Easter egg hunt.  They were divided into age groups and we were all able to stay together in the 0-3 year old category.  Our kids sure cleaned house.  The three oldest kids had full baskets of eggs and candy!!
Waiting in line with their baskets for the egg hunt to start.
 
At the end with full basktes and buckets of eggs. 

Daphnee with her Easter basket.  For her first Easter I gave her my favorite bunny that I had when I was a little girl.  I used to collect them and my mom bought me this one.

We sure had a fun weekend with family and friends.  The weather was so nice and sunny, and we went to the best playground ever a couple times!!  Its brand new and huge with different areas for big kids and even babies to play.  I'll share some pics when we go more this summer. 

No comments: