Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bad to Good

Yesterday was a BAD day to say the least.  Today was much better for a handful of reasons.  The highlight of my morning was when I was trying to feed Daphnee.  She can be unconsolable if she has any tummy discomfort, especially when trying to eat.  Sometimes she will calm down if I sing to her while she is eating.  I started singing to her this morning and Dallin came and sat beside us and put his head on my shoulder for the remainder of my singing.  When I was done he went back to playing with his toys. 

It was such a sweet moment for us, especially me as a mother.  It's nice to know that he notices when I sing and the sweet spirit it brings into our home.  Here is a picture of my precious children that Scott captured.  Things like this put a smile on my face and reassure me that all bad days have to come to an end.
Yes, the kids are in our bed.

2 comments:

W. Scott Smith said...

I love this picture!! I have the greatest wife!!!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Amen... Totally agree!! So sweet!! This picture is a keeper for sure!! :)