Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Year Anniversary


Today is our three year anniversary!! We are very excited to celebrate and take the chance to reflect on the past year of marriage. We have experienced some firsts thats for sure.
Dallin had his first birthday. #2 is just around the corner next month.
Scott graduated from BYU-Idaho.
We moved across the country from Idaho to OK.
Then we moved to KS a week later.
I had a miscarriage weeks before we moved.
We welcomed a new niece and nephew to the world.
Its been a wonderful year and we are looking forward to many more!! I love you Scott!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Happy Anniversary!! We sure miss you guys!!!

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

I can't believe it's been three years! For some reason I missed it...it's not on my calendar. Sorry. So, happy belated anniversary!!! We love you all. Can't wait to see you in October.