Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo Shoot With Aunt Kellee

We went to visit Dan and Kellee in Logan this past weekend, so of course we got to do a photo shoot with Aunt Kellee. Kellee is an amazing photographer and was so patient with Dallin. He is not at the age where he just sits still and wants to be cute anymore.
We absolutlely love the pictures and want to give a huge thanks to Kellee for taking Dallin's 18 month pictures. I'm a little behind I know, but it was well worth the wait. Let us know what you think about the pictures.








.

5 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

So, so, so cute!

Hilary said...

He's a cutie pie! I think the ones of him in the overalls are my favs, along with the one of Scott holding upside down!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Those pictures are adorable! They make me excited to have a little boy join our family!

Michaela said...

These are so cute! Dallin is a cute little boy! And Kellee is so great!

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

What's not to love??? He's adorable. Well, he comes from good stock :) Kellee did an amazing job as always but he gets his cuteness from his mother :) I love you too Scott. :P