Monday, March 1, 2010

Just around the Corner

Spring isn't here yet, but it is just around the corner. I am so ready for warmer weather. We are supposed to have 40 degree weather this week which will be a lot nicer. I am looking forward to going on walks with Dallin like we did last summer.
I never thought when I first moved to Idaho that I would spend 7 winters here, but I have survived!! With a possible move for us in April the thought that I have spent my last winter in Idaho this year makes me so happy!! I have really enjoyed living here being married with Scott and of course I loved the 4 years I was in school, but I am ready for something different. Hopefully a warmer climate will be in store for us.

2 comments:

amy langley said...

I know what you mean. I loved being there and will always love the years I spent there but as with everywhere I was ready to move on. I hope something comes up really soon for you guys. It is so hard waiting and not knowing what is going to happen.

Carrie & the Boys said...

It's amazing what Rexburg withdrawls you have when you leave. not about the weather but just life in Rexburg. Let us know where you end up going. Maybe you'll end up in Arkansas working for Walmart like us. We hope so and you're family would love it.