Friday, January 29, 2010

Silly Boy

Let's play a little game. Instead of Where's Waldo?..."Where's Dallin?" As you can tell Dallin was playing in the coat closet, and you can see only part of his leg in this picture. Do you see him?

Here is more of him revealed if you didn't find him in the first picture.


There he is...you found him!!


Dallin is such a silly boy. He was very amused by playing hide and seek behind the coats, and he thought it was funny because the static made his hair stand up.

4 comments:

The Langleys said...

That is so adorable. I can't wait until little Afton can do all those silly things.

Jordan said...

What a STUD. That was one of my favorite places to hide and no one ever found me. Scott you need to teach him how to stick his arms in the sleeves and lift his legs up when people come in...now those tricks arent for everyone to know, only the best. good luck

Carole said...

I just love this, it makes me miss him all the more. Give my little man hugs n kisses from Mema.

Kellee Smith said...

Oh he is so cute. How are you guys. I am having withdraws. We need to hang out!