Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recipes Wanted

I am working on a project for Christmas that I can't say much about, but I need your help!! I am looking for some easy and delicious recipes. I could get some online but I don't have time to test them all. So I am looking for easy recipes that you have tried and that have been successful for you.

Main dishes, appetizers, casseroles, desserts or beverages are all welcome!!

Feel free to leave them in a comment if they are really short or email them to me at babygirl7_abc@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

K, this will be your new favorite treat :) It's called Oreo Bark. You will need: 2 bags milk choc. chips, 1 bag white choc. chips, 30 oreo cookies. Crush oreos. Melt milk choc. (slowly) and then stir in crushed oreos. Line cookie sheet with foil and then spread cookie mixture until it touches the edges. Then drizzle melted white choc. over that and "swirl." Let harden and then break apart into peanut brittle-size pieces. It's easiest to break with your hands :) ENJOY!!!