Friday, May 22, 2009

Random

I've totally been neglecting our blog this month compared to April. Sorry about that. Here are some cute pictures that we have taken lately. Dallin has never really sucked on his thumb until recently. I think he likes to feel his teeth on his bottom gums.
He doesn't crawl yet, but he sure does know how to get himself stuck by pushing himself backwards. He'll be crawling soon though. He's been getting on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth for awhile now.
He's eating a graham cracker here.
If you look really close you can see his 2 teeth.
I just thought this picture was awesome. He does this all the time but he does it so fast, it's hard to snap a good picture.

2 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

I can't believe how fast your little boy is growing up! What a doll he is too! it sounds like life is treating you well! You look great!

Nikki said...

Your little boy is ADORABLE!! I love his curly hair. I hope you guys are doing well!