Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Decorating Dallin's Room

So I have been trying to get some things made for Dallin's room for quite awhile now. I decided to continue with the blue and brown because it matches his pack n' play and car seat. Here is a picture of my craft table with my progress. I am working some wall hangings and a picture board to hang in his room.
I am also thrilled about one of my Christmas presents. This is a picture of what my niece made me using Dallin's pictures. She did an amazing job, and this picture doesn't do it justice because you can't see all the details. It matches great and can't wait to hang it in his room.

I plan on posting more pictures when I get his room finished. I hope it looks as good as I am trying to make it. It has been more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

No comments: